Motherhood really is a tough job. One thing I think the makers of this video got wrong, however, is the compensation. Mother’s may not be compensated with cash, but what they are given in return for their efforts is so much more wonderful. Every day when I look down in my son’s eyes, I feel that I am extraordinarily blessed to have such a wonderful job–even if the client is a bit fussy.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Placing a Child for Adoption | A Birth Mother’s Story
- Reasons to Stay Alive | Suicide Prevention
- What Causes Depression?
- 9 Ways to Fight Depression (and Win!)
- Look to the Light
- How to Prevent Suicide
- How Will God Interview Parents?
- You Are NOT A Burden
- The Legend of the Northern Lights
- Winston Churchill and Depression